Who we are
- Our website address is: http://www.mumandabout.com
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
- When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
- All images and/or videos on our website are hosted on our own domain https:/www.mumandabout .com, and social media accounts on Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest. All images and videos are under license by us, (STN DISTRIBUTIONS LTD) for permission to use our images and/or videos in your own website or on social media that are found on this website, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
- If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
- When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select "Remember Me", your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
- If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
- Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
How long we retain your data
- If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
- For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
- No details will be printed out on any relevant support.
What rights you have over your data
- If you have an account on this site or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
- Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Your contact information
How we protect your data
- Any user data that might be stored in companies password protected computers will be stored in password protected files.
- Our website data is stored and encrypted with a secure sockets layer (SSL) on a database within Ireland and backed up to an external data source on the same location.
What data breach procedures we have in place
- Website security is running 24 hours a day with on call staff ready to act upon any breach of data or website attack.
- Contact details are: email@example.com
What third parties we receive data from
- No data from external sources are received.
Industry regulatory disclosure requirements