By making a request/order you are offering to purchase a product which we will accept to sell to you on the following Terms and Conditions. All requests are subject to availability. We reserve the right to cancel any order up to the point of delivery. Orders that you place on this website will be subject to acceptance in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
Non-acceptance of your order may be due to any one or more of the following non-exhaustive reasons:
- The product you ordered is out of stock;
- Our inability to obtain authorisation for your payment;
- We have identified a pricing or product description error;
- There is a system or procurement failure;
- Failed customer validation checks;
- When you place an order on our website we will email you an acknowledgement detailing the product you have ordered. This email is not an order confirmation or order acceptance;
- Acceptance of your order and the completion of the contract between you and STN DISTRIBUTIONS LTD will take place when your order has been dispatched. We will email you when your order has been dispatched. We reserve the right to dispatch multiple orders separately;
- In the case of collect in store orders, acceptance of your order takes place when we email you to collect the order.
Dispatch times may vary according to availability and any guarantees, warranties or representations made as to delivery times are limited to The Republic of Ireland and are on the basis that we are not responsible for any delay in delivery occurring due to postal delays or force majeure.When making a request you undertake that all details you provide to us requesting goods or services are true and accurate, that you are an authorised user of the credit or debit card used to make your request or bid and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the goods. It is your responsibility to inform us of any changes to these details as soon as possible. All prices advertised are subject to changes.